Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 6? Losing track of time...

Bruising is starting to show...
I'm pretty sure the days are all melding into one another and I woke up this morning not really know what day of the week it was, lol. I thought I was really ready to wash my hair and get up and see some amigos yesterday but alas, I was sorely mistaken :( I basically just rotted in the recliner all day sleeping in 20 minute bursts while my amazing mom cleaned and scrubbed every inch of my house (it looks AWESOME)! Mrs. Clean managed to force some carrot soup down my throat for breakfast and some milk blended up with strawberries and honey for lunch but I was not in the mood for anything else after that. I realized that it's so very important to 1. take your meds on time even if your pain level is not extreme. It's much easier to get yourself down to a 1/2 pain level when you only allow yourself to get up to 6/7. 2. Eating will make you feel infinitely better when you feel like crap, EVERY time. Most of the time when I felt like crap it was because my blood sugar was so low. And lastly, 3. KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLEAN. Nothing is more disgusting than waking up to that nasty surgery breath when you haven't properly brushed/rinsed. I can't even explain how effin gross this taste is. My little bro went to our ortho yesterday and asked about this disgusting taste that I have to which he confidently responded, 'Oh, that's because of the fungus in her mouth, it's normal." WHAAA??? SO SICK. I've been using my syringe to do salt water rinses religiously but I can't wait to get my bands changed tomorrow. I want to brush my tongue so so badly! Doc appt tomorrow at 11.30 so I'll update then! Thanks for following!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Love, text me and let me know hoe the doc appt goes!! I'll call you tomorrow.... heh.... I kid I kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats freaking gross! Fungus Tongue!!! Anyways Ill post a video here so you might smile a bit, just keep that nasty mouth closed.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFA-rOls8YA

    ReplyDelete